On iDISC you can find:
- A “How to” section with guidelines for starting an incubator, selecting clients, managing and financing an incubator, monitoring and evaluation, and engaging partners.
- An overview of our 5 regional networks and activities across Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe & Central Asia, Latin America & the Caribbean, and Middle East & Northern Africa.
- An iDisc Network Member Directory that allows you to search and locate incubators across the regions, and to search facts & figures within the global network.
- Network members' Success Stories and Tools that tell us about the impact of business incubation on business start-ups and tools that can be shared among network members to implement best practices.
- Presentations and documents from workshops and specific research themes.
- Information on upcoming events, such as infoDev regional workshops as well as local seminars and symposiums.
This virtual networking and knowledge-sharing platform has its origins in infoDev’s Incubator Initiative, which started in 2002 to support organizations promoting ICT-enabled innovation and entrepreneurship in developing countries.